Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Favorite movie "My Own Life"

Hello everyone,



I want to share my favorite movie of all time and it's the story of my life. What else could makes life more interesting is when you remember funny and sad moments that you have encountered during your innocent days. Your first time of having a puppy love, crushes on cute girls and your first experience on something you never thought to happen. Let me first elaborate my puppy love on a girl who haven't talk to me ever since cause of an accident that makes her anger to me.. huhuhu sad to say but life must go on and the life of a high school student is one of the moments you must not forget and shall not be forgotten by those who treasured it. My first experience to a girl is at the age of 20 years age it was so sudden when both of us were shocked when it happened but it's kinda awkward if I will continue this so have a nice day to each and everyone who reads my first post in my blog hope you enjoy it and share your thought and ideas on your favorite movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment